Lego Masters tops MKR Grand Final on debut, draws 1.37m 6 hours ago
Nine has returned to the top spot in primetime, with the debut of its latest series Lego Masters cracking 1.3 million metro viewers in its debut episode, beating Seven's MKR grand final.
Pedigree asks dogs and humans to donate blood together
Pedigree has worked with Clemenger BBDO Sydney to launch 'Donate with a Mate' - a world-first human and canine blood donation service.
Choice Hotels' new 'direct approach'
The campaign, created by Gravia Media, aims to eradicate the misconception that booking accommodation through online travel agencies is cheaper.
The Twilight Zone takes shoppers into another dimension
The campaign will also look to drive subscriptions to Ten's new streaming platform 10 All Access.
Why encouraging your employees to freelance is good for business
A majority of Indago Digital employees have some sort of freelance or side hustle going on. Not only is it not a taboo thing to do or discuss, but actively encouraged by management. William Chung discusses the advantages of the freelance game.
How mood merchants are bending the ad market
Since October 2018 media spend, as tracked by SMI, has been softening and there’s a new boogeyman in town as a lead indicator for the advertising market, argues Brian Gallagher.
Technology-led optimisation obsession is limiting creativity in media agencies
Driven by their clients desire for greater efficiency, media agencies have become far too focused on technology at the expense of a once great skill in their arsenal – creativity. Bohemia’s Sophie Price makes a case for redressing the balance.
DAN appoints new MD to lead Woolworths bespoke team 6 hours ago
Barbara Messitt takes over from former MD Sarah James, who exited the business earlier this year, to head up Initiative Melbourne.
KPMG appoints Jarther Taylor as marketing director 3 hours ago
Taylor, who is the former CEO of customer experience agency Datarati, has been working in a consultancy capacity at KPMG Australia since December 2018.
Ola reveals first work following marketing and agency restructure 5 hours ago
Ride-sharing platform Ola takes a swipe at Uber in its first work following a restructure to its marketing team and the appointment of a new CMO.
IPG’s ‘evolution’ driving positive Q1 results 5 hours ago
IPG’s ability to adapt to a changing media landscape is behind its positive first quarter earnings results, says chairman and CEO Michael Roth.
Dettol takes top spot as Australia's most trusted brand 6 hours ago
Vegemite coined Australia's most 'iconic' brand, while the Cancer Council was named the nation's most trusted charity organisation.
WPP confident in its comeback, but Australia ‘more difficult’ 6 hours ago
WPP’s first quarter results show a 0.9% revenue increase compared to the same period last year, during which it merged a number of agencies and cut around 3,500 jobs.
Sorrell's S4 Capital continues acquisition spree 6 hours ago
S4 Capital has continued to expand the capabilities of MediaMonks and MightyHive with the purchase of two businesses.
Ant Melder launches podcast on diversity 3 days ago
Former Host/Havas ECD Ant Melder is launching his own podcast, Brown Riot, to celebrate diversity in the industry.
Rival papers printed in the same issue 3 days ago
In a printing error, News Corp published pages from They Sydney Morning Herald in The Daily Telegraph.
In other news...
- Snap hires first CMO 3 days ago
- Movers & Shakers: TubeMogul, VMLY&R, MediaCom 3 days ago
- Facebook pleased with Stories, but braces for record $3 billion fine 4 days ago
- Young Gun: MercerBell senior copywriter Sophia East 4 days ago
- Twitter stock lifted following earnings report 5 days ago
- Nine reveals sponsors for debut season of Lego Masters 5 days ago
- Palmer splashes entire ad budget of major parties in one week 5 days ago
- Can Nine continue its strong Netball ratings run? 5 days ago
- Podcasting platform Luminary launches, betting on subscription model 5 days ago
- Sorrell hits back over claims of S4 legal battle with MediaMonks 5 days ago
- ‘Losing control of my baby wasn’t easy’, TubeMogul founder Brett Wilson exits Adobe 5 days ago
- CMOs bracing for "fundamental changes", Accenture reveals 5 days ago
- Industry Profile: Digitas Australia head of media James Hudson 6 days ago
- Colenso BBDO Auckland beats Aussie agencies in ranking report 6 days ago
- Johnnie Walker shifts global creative accounts back to Anamoly 6 days ago
- Dancing with the Stars finale draws 687,000 6 days ago
- Sizmek bailed out in $36m sale deal with Zeta Global 6 days ago
- Court finds Viagogo guilty of misleading consumers 6 days ago
- Supercars and Gfinity ink exclusive e-sports deal 6 days ago
- Former Ogilvy Sydney ECD Derek Green joins We Are Unlimited 6 days ago
- A look into Liberal and Labor’s ad strategy last week
- Young Gun: Nine digital account executive Monika Bujcevski last week
- Mazda and L’Oréal back Foxtel on Game of Thrones final season last week
- JCDecaux contributes €20 million to restore Notre-Dame last week
- Deliveroo appoints Google partnerships boss as head of marketing last week
- Splendour in the Grass: why big brands are flocking to the event last week